As many wine consumers have already discovered, BIB :
- offers a wide range of high quality appellation and varietal wines
- keeps wine fresh for several weeks after opening the package. This is
made possible because as wine is poured from a filled BIB the flexible film
collapses around the wine under the effect of gravity and no air enters during the
- encourages responsible drinking since there is no stress to finish the entire
- has a very low carbon footprint.
- is a lightweight package made from 75% paper and cardboard, which is
- is convenient to transport and store and easy to use.
- is well adapted to outdoor activities.
- lends itself to sharing and fun.
Click here [832KB PDF] to download Performance BIB “Re-think BIB” document providing a description of the essential advantages of BIB packaging for wine.
Click here to see a “BIB Benefits” video on youtube or here [84MB MP4] to download it.